Senior Security Engineer
- Security & Sr Security engineer for managing a large Enterprise Data Network 24×7 support
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is mandatory with CCIE SEC
- 5+ years for Security Engineer industry experience in a similar environment
- Maintenance and management of security infrastructure devices and systems, including, but not limited to maintaining firewall services to restrict network protocols and traffic, detecting intrusions or unauthorized access to networks, systems, services, applications, or data, protecting email gateways, firewalls, servers, from viruses.
- Manage and maintain all network and endpoint security infrastructures and assure all security controls with the best practices are applied.
- Ensure to recommend and execute enhancements across all scoped technologies.
- Plan, schedule and execute System Upgrade to the recommended version as per the patch management review process.
- Maintain and monitor all certificates installed in F5 and communicate to the stakeholders before certificate expiry to avoid any business interruptions.
- Maintain all security clients such as and not limited to Antivirus, NAC, VPN etc. and assure it is installed, in a good state and up to date
- Conduct periodic review for administration access and privilege across all scoped technologies within this RFP and assure proper process to govern it to avoid unauthorized access to the systems.
- Patch Management – Operating System vulnerabilities protection provides Operating System patches to be in place or implemented to reduce the vulnerability of the software code gaps as identified by the Vendor and/or software manufactures.
- Endpoint Security Management – Provide Centralized installation, maintenance, and updates of Antivirus clients on all endpoints and servers. Implementation policy of automatic update of virus definition and patches.
- Enhance the current Endpoint Security policies and controls to assure best protection to assets.
- Web Security – Blocking of websites, internet downloads, opening and blocking of ports, content filtering etc., as per operational requirement.
- Guide/suggest on the effectiveness of anti-virus management and alternate remedial action, if any.
- Performing periodic Internal Audits to identify the best possible solution & get the same implemented with the approval of ARB Management.
- Prepare and update the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) document
- Enhance the current capabilities and features of the security systems and solution to assure they are working as expected to secure infrastructure and resources.
Key Competencies in Security:
Must have Operations experience in the following areas: Routing & Switching, Data Center & Wireless – including related items listed below:
- Cisco IPS, Cisco Firewalls, Cisco ISE Network Access Control (NAC)
- Firewalls (Paloalto / Panorama, Fortinet – Analyzer & Manager)
- SSL Visibility, VPNs
- F5 (GTM, WAF, LTM, APM and ASM)
- Proxy Servers
- Endpoint Security (Symantec Antivirus)
- TrendMicro Sandboxing
- TPAM (Byond Trust)
- Symantec Embedded Security
- Mobile Iron (Mobile Device Management), Email Security
- Tripwire, Forcepoint (Proxy & Web Filtering)
- Symantec Emails Encryption (PGP), Symantec Desktop Encryption (PGP), Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP)
- Symantec SSL VPN, Symantec Endpoint Protection (AV)
- McAfee IPS (DR, JO & KW)
- Vasco (Two Factor Authentication), Web Filtering, AAA Services, DigiCert PKI
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Company Industry IT Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 6
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.