Senior Project Officer, Commercial Development
You will report to the Executive Engineer/Engineer, Commercial Development. Your job responsibilities shall cover:
- To liaise and supervision of external contractors, ensuring a high level of quality in project delivery and working within the stipulated timeframe in the station
- To liaise with safety officer for the safety and security of the construction works within the premises
- Supervise Architecture, Civil Structural, Fire protection system, Electrical system, Public Address system, ECS, SCS and Communication system
- To ensure the building works and associated building services are constructed in accordance with the contract specifications and contract drawings or approved shop drawings
- Ensure all the necessary approvals/permits from internal departments have been secured before any Works are carried out by the Contractor
- To carry out regular and frequent site inspections to check on the quality and the progress of the construction works
- To maintain proper and updated daily records of all works done including records of tests, inspections, status of works, safety, site diary, materials of site, equipment on site, labour force, day-works, etc
- To provide standing supervision, as and when required by the contract specifications, or the Building Authority
- To sign in the contractor’s workmen at the beginning of the working shift and to sign out the same workmen at the end of the working shift.
Qualifications & Work Experience
- Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/Civil Structure with minimum 5 years relevant site supervisory experience
- Conversant with Singapore’s codes of practice and regulations and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills in dealing with contractors
- Be prepared to work on rotating shifts/permanent night shifts
Retail and Advertising Solutions & Services PartnerStellar Lifestyle is the largest managing agent of retail and advertising spaces in Singapore’s rail network. We create vibrant transit destinations through continuous innovation and a desire to make our everyday touchpoints better. Our expertise also includes retail mall management, outdoor media & digital advertising solutions, and digital engagement platforms.
Additional Company Information
Registration No.201535120WCompany Size51 – 200 EmployeesAverage Processing Time18 daysIndustryTransportation / LogisticsSpecific LocationPLQ
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.