Senior Legal Counsel – Fintech In-House Lawyer
Senior Legal Counsel to join an ambitious financial technology company building a transformative digital alternative for customers in the home lending space. Everything is focused on delivering a better, more intuitive, fast and simple solution.
Join this team of highly passionate people who will respect and value each other including their opinions. Working together to reshape the financial services industry requires you to be passionate and committed to achieving goals whilst making sure you can have fun too.
Reporting to the General Counsel, this In-House Senior Legal Counsel role is responsible for leading on commercial contracts and providing strategic, commercial and regulatory advice to the business as needed.
Senior Legal Cousel Responsibilities
- Providing high quality, strategic, pragmatic and commercially focused legal and governance advice to business partners and peers
- Negotiating, drafting and advising on a range of contractual and commercial arrangements.
- Establishing deep and effective relationships with business partners and peers (described below) to understand their business drivers and strategic priorities
- Providing high quality, strategic, pragmatic and commercially focused legal and governance advice to business partners and peers on commercial contracting, technology, intellectual property, privacy and data
- You have at least 6 years’ post qualification experience in a similar In-House Legal Cousnel role and be from an either an established in-house team or keen to make your first move in-house from a top tier law firm
- You have strong drafting skills and be adept at dealing with a range of commercial contracts.
- You are a self-starter, work autonomously and are adept at providing practical legal advice
- You are commercially focussed, have a passion for innovation and have strong working relationships with your colleagues
- You are a doer who will ask the right questions, find solutions and support the business in succeeding
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.