Senior Automation Test Engineer
Hydrogen Group have open Automation Test Engineering opportunities of all levels with multiple clients in multiple industries. These are all contract roles on long-term greenfield projects.
Most roles are similar and require some or all of the below:
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Senior Automation Test Engineer (essential)
- Strong experience in the development and design of automation frameworks
- Strong programming skills in Java OR C#
- API Testing experience
- API Automation using RestAssured or Postman
- Some cloud experience with either Azure OR AWS OR GCP
- Strong Manual Testing experience with demonstrable experience in component, integration and system testing
- Experience with CI/CD, infrastructure as code, devops, automation
Please submit your CV asap and I will get back to you with more details if suitable.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.