Senior Audio Engineer
The purpose of this position is to assemble, operate and maintain the technical equipment used to record, amplify, mix or reproduce sound.
- Working closely with Studio Production team and ensuring the appropriate actions to produce the sound
- Responsible to assess the acoustics of the performance area and assembling and operating the necessary equipment
- Consulting with producers and performers to determine the sound requirements
- Responsible for selecting, positioning, adjusting and operating the equipment used for amplification and recording
- Applying technical knowledge of sound recording equipment to achieve determined artistic objectives
- Recording sound onto digital audio tape or hard disk recorders;
- Accountable for monitoring audio signals to detect sound-quality deviations or malfunctions;
- Anticipating and correcting any problems;
- Maintaining and repairing sound equipment.
- Integrating (synchronisation) of pre-recorded audio (dialogue, sound effects and music) with visual content
- Re-recording and synchronising audio (post-synching);
- Mixing and balancing speech, effects and music
- Creating and altering sound effects for use in films, television, etc.
- Responsible to perform under pressure in a Live news environment
- Ability to lead the team include freelancers
- Ability to rig and adjust sounds on locations and within the studio
- Good knowledge of physics of sound, technical aptitude and good aural skills
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Able handle pressure well as their work is often in live conditions
- The ability to think ahead, spot trends and predict what they will need to add next
- Ability to perform under pressure in a Live news environment and meet the target
- Familiar with Ofcom guidelines with respect to Audio & RF.
- Excellent communication & time management skills.
- Excellent written & spoken English. Arabic language is an advantage
- More than 5 years’ experience in relevant field
- Degree in the relevant subject or experience in this field
Job Location Doha, Qatar Company Industry Broadcast Media Production; Media Production Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Engineering Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 5 Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply