Senior Assistant Manager,
A professional institute is seeking an experienced Senior Assistant Manager, Shared Services (Three-Year Contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.
About the Senior Assistant Manager, Shared Services (Three-Year Contract) Role:
The Senior HR Assistant Manager, Shared Services will be responsible for the HR shared services operations, streamlining processes and driving continuous improvements.
- Handle the full spectrum of HR operations including onboarding, employees’ contract renewal, benefits and termination and provide HR support to all levels of stakeholders within the organisation
- Re-engineer existing processes to streamline and develop changed processes to obtain optimal operational efficiency
- Maintain the data in the systems and ensure appropriate and relevant audit controls are in place.
- Be the main point of contact for HR inquiries/requests for our stakeholders regarding benefits, policies, employee data, HR processes and HR systems
- Perform standard HR master data changes in line with SIT’s policies and relevant legislation requirements
- Assist with the documentation of internal HR processes and controls, execution of HR processes and transactions according to the documented procedures
- Fulfil internal and external service level standards and provide a seamless and accurate delivery of HR services
- Work closely with HRBP and TA team for the execution of HR related tasks, assignments and projects
- Be involved in any ad hoc HR projects and admin duties
To succeed in this Senior HR Assistant Manager, Shared Services (three-years contract) role, you will need to have strong knowledge in HR policies, payroll and Singapore employment laws, regulations and market practices.
- Qualified bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years of HR generalist and recruitment
- Professional communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Critical analytical thinking skills, detail-oriented, team player and able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to navigate in a dynamic and fluid environment where quality and speed are of the essence and has experience with end-to-end processes design and execution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and systems such as SAP
- Excellent command of English – written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office and HRIS system such as SAP and workday
This professional institute is one of the top leader within its industry. They offer diversity and growth for innovation for all employees, which makes it a great place to work and be a part of.
If you are a driven and determined individual and seek to be part of a growing organisation, this Senior Assistant Manager, Shared Services (Three-Year Contract) role is the right opportunity for you.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R2198620 Nicole Chan
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.