Senior Assembly & Test Technician
- Assemble, test and maintain equipment to the highest possible quality and requirements as per company procedures.
- Compile with supervisor/manager targeted production schedule
- To ensure products produced are of highest quality standard
- Willing to learn and work on different processes as required
- Be proactive and with high ownership towards this daily responsibilities /works
- Be strictly compliant to Hunting working discipline code of conduct
- Be strictly compliant to all safety working procedures and 5S
- Ability to perform rotating and weekends shift work at moments notice
- Actively participate and involve in appropriate development of HSE matters in areas of hazard / incident identifications, risk assessments and determination of controls
- Ensure work activities and behaviour achieved conformity to the HSE policy, objectives and procedures outlined in the HSE management system and compliance to applicable local legal requirements
- In addition to these duties/responsibilities employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required
- 1-2 years of related experiences within OCTG industry
- Releant Industrial training certification or NTC3 equivalen
HOW TO APPLY:Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to [email protected] or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Career LevelNon-ExecutiveQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Mechanical, Electrical
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.