If you are seeking an opportunity to join a well-run secondary school in Southwark – South London that excels in providing outstanding opportunities for its pupils, we are looking for Qualified Secondary Teachers who have experience teaching across a range of subjects to work on a day to day basis for supply cover. The role will involve a mix of pre-bookings in advance and morning bookings from 8:00am each day.
You will need:
- Experience in demonstrating exceptional behaviour management ideally within London schools
- Able to demonstrate resilience, initiative and a drive for inspiring pupils to engage with education and learning
- Be available to start as soon as possible
- This position is open to Qualified Teachers – QTS
About the school:
As well as working in an Ofsted rated outstanding school you will be a part of an experienced and welcoming team of teaching professionals. They are a high achieving school and are in the UK top 100 schools for GCSE results. They offer a wide ranged curriculum to their students to extend the amount of opportunities for them to excel towards.
The school is based in Southwark and is easily accessible by the underground and bus routes.
Who we are at Opogo:
Our Vision at Opogo is to support education, together. Opogo is a community platform designed to help you stay on top of your career and growth progression by connecting you with experts and others in education. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. Through our ever-evolving technology, we will match you with the right job tailored to you skills, experience and location using our app.
- An app that centralises all your supply needs in one place!
- Receive direct bookings from schools and have confirmation within seconds via the Opogo app
- Full calendar management via the Opogo app – we will only contact you when you’re available
- A simple and efficient compliance process – you can upload documents directly to the app
- Transparency to see and apply for roles that we are currently recruiting for
- Our Social hub provides a safe space for Teachers and Support Staff to collaborate, share resources and access 100’s of free courses including Safeguarding, SEND and CPD training.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.