Sales & Marketing Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales and Marketing professional to join our team as Marketing Coordinator. This role reports directly to the Brand Director and works with an existing team of passionate, digitally savvy creatives.
You will be responsible for the efficient coordination of the Sales and Marketing division in line with the business strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Marketing Team is responsible in positioning the business in the local marketplace through appropriate sales and marketing initiatives and to ensure the product and services align with the positioning and brand promise created through marketing communications. This role also provides leadership in all selling activities within the business, working closely with the Spa, Rooms, Food and Beverage and other revenue-generating departments to maximise sales.
- Have exceptional attention to detail, strong time management skills and a positive, solution orientated mindset.
- Be team orientated with demonstrated competence in positive leadership and communication.
- Have strong local, national and international market knowledge with an understanding of community, business, political and social factors that may impact business performance
- Have established professional relationships with relevant industry, business partners and tourism peak bodies or the ability to navigate and build relationships in a busy environment.
- Have a university degree or diploma in Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management
- Have valid working rights in Australia.
- Coordinates the development and execution of all sales and marketing activities, working with a sound and talented existing team to ensure that the sales and marketing plan is executed with attention to detail in a timely manner and on budget.
- Is always in tune with sales across all areas of the business and what is needed to be optimised in a timely manner.
- Assists in house designer in coordination of design, production and distribution of marketing collateral, ensuring adherence to brand standards consulting with department heads to ensure all outlets have relevant assets that meet their marketing needs.
- Coordinates day-to-day activities of social media channels following the strategic plan across all digital social media channels.
- Monitors community feedback in real-time, contributes to the conversation and optimises followers’ engagement to build brand visibility, customer satisfaction and marketing/ecommerce support.
- Works closely with strategic alliances including Daylesford Macedon Ranges Tourism, Visit Victoria and Tourism Australia, and other relevant organisations to furthermore increase brand awareness and drive business.
- Works closely with Trade partners to build awareness of business across selected markets.
- Writes and manages content and distribution of digital assets to partners and third parties for marketing purposes
- Completes regular website health checks to ensure optimisation and accuracy, actioning regular updates.
- Assists in the execution and distribution of press releases, updates press kit information and operates press promotional activities and events.
- Coordinates media, editorial and photo opportunities
- Records and track Marketing budget
- Hosts famils or VIPs as needed across all properties
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.