Sales Development Representative
Full Job Description
Looking for an opportunity where you can combine your love for the arts with a professional B2B Sales career? Want to join a growing and diverse team of professionals bringing a Broadway caliber technology platform to performing arts organizations coast to coast? We are looking for passionate, career minded individuals from all backgrounds, who excel at speaking to others, provide customer service naturally and want to continue to be part of the performing arts community, to join our business development team.
On The Stage provides an all-in-one online SaaS platform designed for community, educational, and independent theatre makers; that was created by theatre professionals with real experience in the tech industry. We make Broadway caliber technology tools available to empower live arts producers to achieve their creative and financial goals. On The Stage provides an inclusive environment that welcomes people to join us and make a difference for our client arts organizations.
Our end-to-end SaaS platform includes a comprehensive online ticketing system, public-facing promotional sites, configurable engagement features, live capture and streaming software, fundraising templates, and other best-in-class resources. In your role you can help our client organizations see significant benefits from our platform’s ability to produce/manage live or virtual events, increase their ticket sales, save time, and elevate the stature of their program with their audience and in the community. Over 1 Million tickets have been sold via our platform for our clients, which continues to increase each month!
Founded a Tony Award winning producer and serial tech entrepreneurs with multiple $8 figure exits between them and funded by a group of angel investors experienced in both tech and the Arts who are focused on empowering theatre markers with great technology.
- Creativity thrives when artists and educators have the resources they need.
- Live Art is most successful in a sustainable environment of mutual appreciation and exchange with its audience.
- Everyone deserves access to the tools and support they need to bring their artistic visions into the world.
We’re in the business of technology, but in service to the arts. For more information about On The Stage, visit: www.OnTheStage.com.
This is an opportunity to accelerate your career. The Sales Development Rep (SDR) position will be responsible for targeting, engaging, and creating opportunities with targeted accounts for the On The Stage sales team within our target markets. Your skills and enthusiasm to perform well in this early stage opportunity has tremendous upside for you in growth and compensation. This is an entry-level sales position, you bring the drive, we provide the training. Our customer’s journey with On The Stage starts with you!
- Prospecting and identifying opportunities to acquire new business – this is a “hunter” role
- Outbound Cold-calling key decision-makers to set appointments
- Qualifying and creating opportunities from inbound leads and marketing initiatives
- Conducting tailored, web-based presentations to showcase On The Stage solutions
- Gathering data and actively listening to prospective and existing clients by using a consultative sales methods to fully understand their current organization, uncover their problems, and identify impact areas
- Learning and Adopting the On The Stage sales methodology and process
- Owning an Opportunity Creation Quota
- Thinking strategically to create and deliver complex, configured solutions that provide value to clientsʼ bottom line
- Becoming an Industry Expert with researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources
This is a full time job with benefits. Compensation is competitive. Equity may be available. Remote work may be available for the right candidate. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Strong ability to initiate, establish and nurture meaningful business relationships over the phone
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding presentation and time management skills
- Knowledge of of computers and basic applications
- Ability to meet and maintain a high level of sales activity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively in a results-driven culture
- Flexible and adaptive to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ability to learn how to execute conceptual sales, solution selling, and value-based selling
- Experience working on a performance-based compensation structure (base + commission)
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited university
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.