Sales Back Office Executive
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• The main task of the work is handling Back Office processes e.g Commercial Offers, Processing Orders, Invoicing.
• Support front Office team to successfully secure and deliver orders.
• Manage Sales Administration Cycle which includes monitoring of orders, handling of claims, and creation of Sales reports, etc.
• Engineering background is an advantage
• Experienced in Sales Back Office
• Knowledgeable in MS Office (e.g Word, Excel, Powerpoint),
• Background with SAP tool is an advantage
• Must have good oral and written communication skills (must be proficient in English)
• Must be flexible and can work under pressure
• Attentive to details is a must
• Professionalism and with excellent work ethics
About the Company
Diehl is a family-operated business organized in a global group structure. The company draws its energy and values from more than 110 years of tradition, with more than 17,000 people standing by one another every day.
As a full-service provider, Diehl Metering supplies the entire process chain from meters to billing. Using highly accurate meters and intelligent system solutions, we enable the economic and eco-friendly use of water, thermal energy, gas and electricity.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.