- We offer attractive salary commensurate with work experience
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees
- Asist in workplace Safety and health work on site base on Construction requirements.
- Able to provide necessary safety documentations, reports and inspections.
- Able to provide daily Safe Entry Management, Daily TBM, Attend safety meetings and Safety gaps, review and monitor in the workplace.
- WSHC Certification
- WAH Manager
- WAH Supervisor
- SMO Certification
- First Aider
Career LevelNon-ExecutiveQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeContractJob SpecializationsEngineering, Environmental
Since founding in 1937 in Japan, Daifuku has been contributing to the growth of the industrial world by supplying the most advanced and suitable material handling systems in various fields for our customers all over the world. Specialists in logistics for over 60 years We have grown into the world’s most comprehensive supplier of material handling systems, dealing with all kinds of AMHS (automated material handling systems) and peripheral equipment. With the set up of its wholly-owned subsidiary in 1982, Daifuku has actively carved itself a niche in Singapore’s Material Handling market, especially Automated Storage & Retrieval System (ASRS) with the largest installation record (over 45 sites) and customer base in Singapore.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.