Revenue Operations Analyst
Guardian Media Group (GMG) is a leading global media organisation, the publisher of the Guardian, which attracts over 200 million global unique browsers each month. We are renowned for our ground-breaking independent journalism and our award-winning digital products.
We are now looking for a Revenue Operations Analyst to provide insights and reporting to the Guardian Advertising revenue team and support the Senior Revenue Operations Manager with general analysis of advertising performance.
About The Role
- Deliver accurate financial reporting across products, agencies and sales teams
- Extract maximum value from available commercial data in order to drive overall success of the Guardian advertising department against objectives
- Track sales performance and patterns to aid the sales strategy
- Work closely with D&I and the wider Operations team to deliver best in class reporting
- Minimum of 2 years’ analysis experience
- Thorough understanding of the publishing and advertising industries, particularly new and disruptive revenue streams
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM
- Adaptability and flexibility, particularly to large scale change programmes
How to apply
To apply, please upload your latest CV and a cover letter which outlines why you’d love to take on this role, and why you’re a great match for what we’re looking for.
The Guardian offers a competitive benefits package including a generous pension, healthcare, dental insurance options, cycle to work scheme and 2 paid volunteering days per year.
We have a strong commitment to your learning, development and wellbeing, with hundreds of different courses available – ranging from bite-sized e-learning courses, to on-site workshops and professional certifications.
It’s the talent, energy and commitment our people bring to our business that make us who we are. Across our business we have some of the brightest and best people in media and beyond: award winning journalists, cutting edge commercial teams, industry leading digital talent and much, much more.
We are a vibrant and diverse community with many events groups and forums to get involved in. Our Kings Place offices overlook Regents Canal, with the newly-developed Coal Drops Yard, Granary Square and St Pancras Square shops, restaurants and pop-ups.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.