Full Job Description
At Informa Tech, we believe that technology innovation is key to driving positive change in our society. We believe that digital inclusion underpins progress. And we believe that diversity in tech is central to a thriving industry.
Our aim is to inspire the global technology community to build a better world by informing, educating and connecting them through world-class research, training, events, and media.
We sit at the heart of the tech community with specialisms in emerging tech/AI, enterprise IT, cyber security, service providers/NextG, critical communications, media & entertainment and marketing technology.
Leveraging over 100 trusted brands, we offer an unrivalled global networking community and platform for technologists and innovators to be inspired and reach their full potential.
(Join us and reach yours!)
Research Analyst: Primary Research & Customer Insight
As a member of a team of research analysts focused on generating market and industry insights from demand-side methodologies, this role is responsible for the effective scoping and execution of primary research projects across various sectors of industry coverage and the creation of insights through quantitative analysis techniques. The research analyst will coordinate and partner with industry analyst staff, clients, and research partners to develop quality survey instruments that produce high-value insights and be responsible for their successful execution and delivery.
- Execute high-quality and highly relevant primary research projects that create market-based perspectives for syndicated research services and consulting engagements.
- Assure the successful fielding of survey projects that meet required segment quotas by coordinating with survey platform, sample providers and survey interviewers.
- Contribute to the development of methodologies and the implementation of advanced analytic techniques to develop insights that aid clients’ understanding of market dynamics.
- Contribute and take an active role in the creation of new research panel communities that will feed new syndicated research services designed to deliver a pulse on the business and technical requirements of key industry sectors.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience with primary research methodologies, online survey platforms and tools.
- Solid quantitative analysis expertise
- Strong analytical skills – ability to apply statistical techniques to large data sets and interpret results.
- Experience with data visualization tools and Excel pivot tables
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
- Learning and development plan to assist with your career development
- 15 days PTO plus 9 national holidays, 4 days for volunteering and a day off for your birthday!
- Competitive Benefits with 401k match
- Paid parental leave
- Work with a high quality of specialist products and service
- Bright and friendly staff who are all “expert’s experts” and additional training and development for helping you achieve your career aspiration
- ESPP – become a shareholder
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t fit all the requirements. If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.