Required Network Engineer
Network Engineer (JG4)
The Network Engineer supports and maintains infrastructure operations; monitors infrastructure performance and resolution of technical problems. He/She leads high impact projects, prioritises and assigns tasks to ensure that team’s resources are used effectively and that infrastructure projects are implemented in accordance with plans and budgets. He identifies and resolves highly complex or specialised issues that may require the establishment of new techniques and processes. He anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues; recommends improvements. He is required to be on standby with on-call availability with varied shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
He applies a critical and analytical approach to resolving technical problems. He works well with his team and is able to guide them to ensure infrastructure projects are well implemented.
Assist with infrastructure planning and design
• Assist with the planning and design of infrastructure systems
• Assist with the documentation of infrastructure design and planning activities and decisions
Support infrastructure operations
• Perform infrastructure operations activities such as installations of infrastructure systems according to design specifications
• Align infrastructure operations with agreed service agreement standards
• Perform activities related to ongoing maintenance of infrastructure
• Assist with the implementation of agreed infrastructure changes and maintenance routines
Optimise infrastructure performance
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience5 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.