Regional Category and Demand Planner
- Category Management & Demand Planning
- Management of end-to-end vertical supply chain
Client DetailsOur Client is a global leader in the Consumer Products in the Sporting Industry with a multi-billion-dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of sporting goods and apparel to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Regional Category & Demand Planner with a strong passion in sports to assist them and contribute in this area.DescriptionReporting to the Head of Department, your main responsibilities include a split between 2 functions: Category Management & Demand Planning. You are expected to possess great communication skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.Additional responsibilities will include:
- To conduct market research on sports practice and users’ needs, preferences and trends.
- Taking charge of your category’s selection of the season’s SKUs and strategies of the brand direction.
- Development of pricing strategy in collaboration with the commercial teams.
- Alignment between Global and Regional strategies for effective procurement activities, while working closely with the procurement team.
- To drive collaboration with cross-functional teams to execute purchases that delivers cost savings and reduction in lead times.
- To create a forecast up to 3 years to optimize supply for the region; define forecast in different time horizons to identify changes or determine the effect on supply chain activities.
- Demand planning and inventory control are essential skills to replenish the needs of products based on sales and capacity of factory supply production.
- Maintain all supply related parameters and master data in planning systems (SAP).
- Using data analysis to support and make data-driven decisions.
- Liaise with all regional stores to manage launch of new product and driving the entire product life cycle.
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Bearing the responsibility of your category’s performance against set KPIs.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
ProfileYou must have a Degree in any related field and a minimum of 2 years experience within the Retail/FMCG Industry with exposure in Category Management and Supply Chain. You should have the ability to work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment and have a strong passion for sports. It is crucial that you possess analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance.Job OfferYou will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply