Receptionist – Projects Administrator
We are seeking job applications from astute administration personnel looking to advance their careers to the next level and become team member of one of the leading specialized contractors in construction field.
Sharvain Projects is a dynamic construction company predominantly involved in the high-end commercial building industry.
Company provides comprehensive design and construct solutions for specialized glazing and façade projects. Our head office is in Silverwater (Sydney) and the subsidiaries are in Hong Kong, and Shanghai. Fabrication bases are in Australia and across mainland China. Landmark facade projects completed by our teams are well known across Australia and world-wide.
- working closely with Office Staff, Site Teams, Projects Engineers, Procurement and Project Management teams
- involvement with multiple projects simultaneously
- reporting to Senior Management
- hands on administration, clerical, and co-ordination work
- maintain interactive communication with company subsidiaries
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- general computer skills (e mail, Excel, Word etc.)
- ability to fluently communicate in English
- previous experience in similar role
- Australian Driver’s License
- familiar with document management systems (Aconex)
- friendly and easy-going personality
Outline of Duties and Responsibilities – Receptionist | Administration Officer
- manage day-to-day running of the office
- ordering stationery, office supplies etc.
- booking couriers, deliveries
- carrying out daily labor count on sites (via phone and e mails)
- compiling and submitting weekly attendance spread sheets
- ensuring compliance with EHS in the head office
- dealing with premises security and reporting issues to the Strata Manger or the Owner
- collecting mail from PO Box
In addition, some projects administration work is also included in this role, typically:
- updating drawings registers, maintaining drawing register for all projects
- uploading shop-drawings on Aconex
- updating production releases including revisions
- uploading / issuing production releases
- downloading shop-drawings using Internet Based Document Management System
Outline of Project Responsibilities:
- Participate in and co-ordinate small projects and rectification / remedial work for selected projects (direction will be provided by Senior Management)
- Liaise with suppliers, sub-contractors as applicable
- Participate in preparation of Operational Maintenance Manual for completed projects
- Collating site reports and extracting Mh information for Commercial Manager / Accounts as necessary
- Assist Accounts in processing of invoices and dealing with insurance claims etc.
Successful applicant will be reporting to Commercial Manager and Company Directors.
- Great working environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Continuous support from senior management & delivery team
- Easy communication throughout all levels of senior management
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.