All receptionist roles are not the same, nor for that matter are law firms.
At & Legal we work in an environment where the sun is forever shining, lawyers sing while they work and the clients are forever cheerful and never ever complain and, there are fairies in the garden! Thankfully, the staff don’t sing, the clients are normal (well most of them) and most importantly, the role offers more than simply meet and greet.
For almost 50 years & Legal has been synonymous with delivering great outcomes for clients. At & Legal you will be working in modern surrounds with people who go out of their way to make a difference for their clients. You will be working in DOUBLE BAY, a prestige suburb on the outskirts of Sydney’s CBD, which is well serviced by public transport (train, bus & ferry), has high end fashion and an al fresco lifestyle.
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will be responsible for all aspects of reception. As the first point of client contact, you will liaise directly or by phone in providing a personalised customer service experience. You will be values driven with strong synergies with & Legal’s core Values & Behaviours of Professionalism, Communication, Integrity, Teamwork and Growth.
In terms of this role a typical day in the office will include:
- Welcoming clients at front reception.
- Answering and directing incoming calls.
- Using Practice Evolve to set-up and close matters.
- Administrative duties including occasional dicta typing.
- Acting as the focal point for the distribution and control of tasks to law clerks.
- Ensuring that stationery and office supplies are adequately maintained.
- Collection/delivery of mail from/to the post office.
- General administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, scanning, binding, safe custody records, archiving and booking couriers.
- Maintain office library/filing loose leaf legal services.
- Assisting Accounts with the identification and charging of disbursements.
- Assisting with orientation of new staff.
- Maintenance of meeting rooms and kitchen.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.