- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Taking minutes
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Data entry (sales figures, property listings etc.)
- General office management such as ordering stationary
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff and customers
- Arranging both internal and external events
- Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts
- Providing administration support to Sales Reps, Property Managers and Senior Management
- Proven experience as a receptionist, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred
Job Location Doha, Qatar Company Industry Hospitality & Accomodation Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Administration Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Alfardan Group has earned a reputation for being a leader in the premium lifestyle market. Our reputation for excellence has attracted market leading brands, experienced professionals, and bright graduates who share in our core values and passion for success. As a large regional conglomerate with premium brands across multiple industry market segments, we are committed to sustaining a high performance organization that consistently provides high quality service and products to our clients. We recognize that by attracting exceptional brands and individuals we can apply our core values that help strengthen and define our business culture. If you are driven by ambition and desire to be associated with market leading brands within an organization undergoing rapid regional expansion and having displayed a strong track record of providing its’ employees with a superior foundation for building long-term professional careers — a place where people can learn, achieve, and grow – Then we invite you to apply and make a difference in facilitating our vision of becoming the leading lifestyle goods & services provider in the Middle East… We are currently accepting applications in the following business units: Real Estate, Hospitality, Spa, Food & Beverage, Motorcycles, Automobiles, Marine, Exchange, Trading, Engineering, Construction Equipment, Buses, Jewelry, and Holdings. Some of the brands within our growing portfolio include: BMW, Mini Cooper, Land Rover, Ferrari, Maserati, Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Piaggio, Vespa, Guera, Triumph, Ducati, KTM, BMW Motorcycles, Corum, Chopard, Harry Winston, Barthelay, Breguet, Gerald Genta, Christian Dior, Franck Muller, Chaumet, Jaquet Droz, Longines, Baume & Mercier, Piaget, Dominator, Dalla Pieta Yachts, Doral, Mercury, Cruisers Yachts, Riva, St. Regis, Scania, Volvo,Spa Chakra and Bice.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.