Based in our impressive modern reception area in North Sydney with meeting rooms overlooking the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. This is an opportunity for a friendly Receptionist to join our Global organisation. You will be managing the everyday routines and duties of the reception area as well as supporting various teams with general ad hoc administration. In this role you will report to the Practice Coordinator who will provide training and support.
About the job:
- Answering and directing all incoming phone calls
- Meet and greet all visitors
- Ensure meeting rooms and front foyer area are kept tidy
- Coordinating and preparing meeting rooms
- Process all incoming and outgoing mail/deliveries
- Organising couriers
- Building security access card management
- Maintaining stationery and kitchen supplies and ordering stationery as necessary
- General upkeep of kitchen area and appliances
- Provide administrative ad hoc support as requested to multiple departments
- Scanning documents, filing and data entry
- Organise catering as required
- Confident in meeting new people face to face
- Confident in speaking on the phone
- Able to work full time Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm at our North Sydney location
- Ability to use Excel, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience as a Reception or Administrator or similar is highly desired
- Good time management and organisational skills
Mazars is an international accounting and professional services firm. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Australia was recently recognised as the Multi-Service Firm of the Year as part of the AccountantsDaily 2021 Australian Accounting Awards, following awards for Network of the Year and Professional Development Program of the Year in 2020. You will not find a better environment to achieve your full potential.
Why join us
We believe that Mazarians should be rewarded for the work that they do and so we offer a range of financial and non-financial benefits to support and reward our people. At our North Sydney location you can expect the following:
- Well Being Program
- Well Being Rewards
- Volunteering Day
- Flu Vaccinations
- Learning and Development Programs
- Social Club Activities Charity and Community Events
- Study Assistance (financial support & study leave)
- Flexible Working
- Employee Referral Rewards
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental Leave Payment
- Discounts on • Banking & Insurance • Health Insurance• Retail and Entertainment• Health and Well-being
- International and Domestic Mobility Opportunities
At Mazars we nurture an inclusive environment and encompass diversity in all forms. Successful applicants will receive consideration for employment irrespective of their background, experience, identity, age, gender or ability.
All applicants must be either an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or hold a current valid Australian working visa with full working rights. You may be required to provide evidence at the time of application.
Mazars does from time to time seek assistance from external recruitment agencies that we have strong relationships with, however currently we are only considering direct applications for this role.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.