Our company has established a record of high performance in the region and is well known and respected in the community. With a focus on exceptional customer service, integrity and complete transparency in its dealings with clients, this is a business you would feel proud to be a part of.
Join us as this exciting agency expands through the Upper North Shore.
We are currently seeking a bright, charismatic receptionist and sales admin person who is motivated, professional and delivers exceptional, high-level customer service.
Key Duties and Essential Functions:
- Meet and greet all clients
- Answer calls and emails.
- General office admin.
- Liaise with and support the Sales & Property Management teams.
- Ensure that the office is always neat, tidy and organised.
Apply for this role if you possess the following:
- Keen interest in Real Estate.
- Immaculately presented and well groomed.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You are driven and possess a strong work ethic and value excellent customer service.
- High standards of integrity and diligence.
- Ability to use a CRM system, previous experience in Agent box is beneficial.
- Ability to use InDesign beneficial but not essential.
- Great company with a supportive and collaborative team culture.
- Love your job and develop an outstanding and prosperous career.
- Ongoing training and career development.
- No experience needed; training provided.
- Excellent opportunity to get yourself into the real estate industry.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.