Position: Quantity SurveyorResponsibilities
- Oversee projects from inception through to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget.
- Formulation of procurement strategy, preparation of tender documentations, preparation of cost reports and cost plans, administration of tender process, evaluation of tenders and submission of tender recommendation reports.
- Review variation request order, assess the associated variation costs, monthly financial report, processing of progress payment and final account.
- To work closely with the Project Team providing cost and financial advice as well as contractual support and advice during pre-construction, construction and post construction stage.
- Recognised Degree in Quantity Surveying with relevant working experience in the Construction industry
- Possess 2 years working experience in a cost consultancy / contracts management environment
- Strong technical background with sound knowledge of pre and post-contract duties
- Good working knowledge of forms/conditions of contract
- Good working knowledge of standard forms of measurement, CEMS, SMM or equivalent
- Membership with SISV, RICS or/and AIQS is preferred
- Able to work independently and be a good team player as well
- Possess excellent people skills with the ability to integrate within a multi-disciplinary team and communicate with external consultants and clients
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience1 yearJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsBuilding/Construction, Quantity Surveying
About Surbana Jurong We build homes, design cities, and improve infrastructure for sustainable industrial development and urban living. Our global team of architects, designers, planners, engineers and other specialists, provides best-in-class consultancy solutions across the full urban, industrial and infrastructure development value chain.
With close to 70 years of track record in successful project delivery, the Surbana Jurong Group has grown to become one of the largest Asia-based global urban, infrastructure and management services consulting firms. Our global workforce of 16,000 employees across more than 120 offices are driven by progressive thinking and creative ideas.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.