Quality Process Consultant
Location: Taguig (Temporary WFH)QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, engineering, management Information Systems, or computer science, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of quality assurance, engineering or management information systems experience
- Experience working with quality metrics and software industry metric data collection and analysis techniques
- Experience working with quality assurance principles and practices and software development methodologies (non-negotiables)
- Experience working with standard software development methodology assessments, such as SEI/CMM or ISO 9000
- Experience working with service management methodology or ITIL principles (non-negotiables)
- Experience working with service management and tools
- Establishes and documents a tailored strategy quality plan in collaboration with the service delivery manager, for the performance of quality assurance activities for assigned project or task.
- Develops and maintains quality assurance documentation for service management engagements and tasks to include quality metrics. Ensures documentation complies with established software development standards, policies and procedures or best practices.
- Conducts assessments and evaluations through analysis and interpretation of objective and subjective evidence to verify compliance to established standards and applicable quality plan. Determines level of process and product quality. Develops written reports of findings; escalates unresolved issues to appropriate level.
- Evaluates work products to independently assess quality and reports findings. Researches alternative solutions to problems, determines proper approaches and makes verbal and/or written recommendations to appropriate parties. Assists in implementing recommendations as approved.
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationBachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsComputer/Information Technology, IT-Software
DXC Technology is a technology company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to enterprise clients. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “DXC” and is a component of the S&P 500 index. DXC launched from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE).
Additional Company Information
Registration No.198400958NCompany SizeMore than 5000 EmployeesAverage Processing Time14 daysIndustryComputer / Information Technology (Software)Benefits & OthersDental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.