A World Of Opportunities Awaits
Job Title: Purchasing Executive
- To review purchase requisitions, taking into consideration issues such as lead times, standardization, quantity discounts, and purchasing budgets.
- To ensure the timely preparation of purchase orders so that all approved purchase requests are ordered and the goods delivered by the suppliers on the date needed.
- To keep track of all outstanding purchase orders to ensure that goods are delivered on time.
- To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by management.
- To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties as assigned by the management.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Possess professional disposition with good communication and interpersonal
- Any other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Company Transport Pick-up/Drop-off Provided
- Uniform Provided, Duty Meals, F&B Discount, Dental, and Medical
- Employee Room Rate Globally, Learning & Development Opportunities, Staff Recognition Award
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore Hotel also offers many other career opportunities in our operations that might be of interest to many others. We are delighted to meet any of your friends, associates including relatives who might be keen to explore a career with us. Start by connecting them to talk to us TODAY!
By expressing your interest and submitting an application with Dusit Thani Laguna Singapore, you agree that the personal data that you have submitted will/may be used and disclosed by our group of companies for the purpose of processing your employment including the evaluation of your suitability, background screening, contacting you regarding your employment and notifying you for future career opportunities. You shall be deemed to have agreed and acknowledged that in the course of the collection, use, and disclosure as described above, relevant personal data may also be transferred outside Singapore.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationHigher Secondary/Pre-U/’A’ Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate DiplomaYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsManufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.