Property Management Trainee
Learn from the best and be rewarded with a successful career in Real Estate! Fantastic opportunities exist at Carnegie’s leading real estate office. Using the latest software and property management technology. You will receive great support from within our team and share in our mission of providing outstanding customer service and the best outcomes for our clients.
Join Australasia’s largest real estate group and start your rewarding real estate career today.
Local portfolios, NO leasing, NO trust accounting, Access to Virtual Assistants. Portfolio between 100 – 120 properties.
Candidates must possess
- A forward thinker with a ‘can do’ attitude and an ability to problem solve
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent Presentation
- Ability to operate as part of a team and display team player behaviour
- Motivated to improve and grow (with our support)
- Ability to work autonomously and achieve deadlines
- Willingness to listen, learn and also contribute
- Willingness to respect and adhere to business policies and procedures
- Effective relationship management and communication ability, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
Working collaboratively within a great PM team, alongside a passionate and engaged CEO and supported by the Operations team, you will be a valued contributor to a company that is set to continue growing. Along with the great team culture, you will also benefit from the following:
- Spacious, modern business premises
- Access to all the latest technology including Inspection Express, Property Me and IRE
- A fun and rewarding environment
- The support of a large and successful network
- Mentorship to drive your own personal career goals
- Competitive salary
- An environment that supports further learning, training and development
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.