- Work together with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project
- Define needed resources, such as manpower, equipment and materials, from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Set terms with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Get permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Develop plans for all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Prepare equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Lead, supervise and support contractors, allocating responsibilities
- Monitor the work of laborers, mechanics and other staff and guide them if needed
- Analyze progress and submit detailed reports
- Enforce the compliance with all health and safety standards
- Background in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Experience of working on a Project Management or other similar position, for Hotel/Commercial Projects will be added advantage
- Experience & knowledge of M&E services and systems
- Strong leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
For interested applicant, kindly send your resume in Word/PDF format ,Kindly include the following in your resume.
1. Current Salary
2. Expected Salary
4. Reason for leaving
Thank you for your application and we regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers with the services provided by us.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.