- Permanent, Full-time opportunity
- Manage multiple small works Projects
- Enjoy minimal travel
Adelaide Airport Ltd (AAL) is an award-winning, multi-faceted company with a clear vision to become a globally connected, next generation hub. Through expansion of it’s Terminal and Airport Business District, AAL is attracting major corporate and institutional partners on-site.
AAL is a private, un-listed company with a highly engaged workforce delivering exceptional outcomes. AAL fully support sustainability, diversity and inclusion and offer flexible workplace arrangements.
A major $200m Terminal development project has recently been completed alongside commercial property developments including Company Headquarters for Mitsubishi Australia and OZ Minerals and the new Atura Hotel.
About the role
Essentially, the Project Manager will be responsible for the management of nominated projects within the Airport to achieve quality, program and budget outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring compliance with the Airports Act , WHS & Environmental Responsibilities and AAL requirements, policies and procedures
- Taking ownership of projects with the capability to make educated decisions to benefit the wider airport business
- Demonstrating commitment to delivering high quality outcomes across a portfolio of minor works projects in line with AAL’s values.
The successful applicant will need to be an accomplished and versatile Project Manager who is motivated by achieving great results for the business across a variety of projects with differing sizes and values ($50K to $M’s). Ideally, you will have an understanding of the Built Environment to support your decision making and to compliment the current team skill-set.
The following skills and qualifications will be highly regarded:
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management, ideally coupled with Architecture/Engineering/Building Technology discipline
- 5-10 years in a Construction environment
- Budgeting, programming, coordination and reporting of multiple projects
- Managing design teams, contractors and stakeholders
- Interpretation and application of relevant regulations and standards
AAL take pride in identifying, supporting and encouraging leadership and innovation so if you are a Project Manager who thrives on working in an interesting and challenging environment across a range of diverse projects, please apply
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.