Stop targeting. Start exploring.
“The danger of having a specific expertise is tunnel vision. When you’re part of a team you need to enrich your knowledge with a wider perspective. Understanding what your colleagues do, having an open mind about industry changes – they are vital to staying one step ahead.”
Mammoet is full of people who love what they do. Loyal, hardworking and with a desire to find the best way to do their job. They are open and outspoken. Even blunt at times. But always with a sense of humor and respect for each other’s qualities. When you spread this attitude around the world amazing things can happen. If you want to be the best you can possibly be, then Mammoet might just be your company. Reach out and join us. You’ll be surprised by the difference you can make.
As engineer you will be responsible for developing conventional and improved engineering solutions for heavy lifting and transport projects, by preparing and selecting existing-and renewed engineering method statements, drawings, calculations, visualisations, manuals, risk-assessment and-or other relevant document to ensure and a safe and efficient execution.
Your day today job responsibilities includes:-
- Responsible for developing solutions by preparing and checking engineering methods, drawings, calculations and/or other documents for heavy lifting and transport projects to ensure a safe and efficient execution of the project.
- Prepare and check all engineering documents including engineering calculations in order to evaluate, select, and test appropriate operations. Verify suitability of equipment and methods.
- Draft engineering drawings and ensure that the engineering plan is followed when executing the job.
- Advise Operations and Sales of the accuracy and performance of engineering solutions to be applied to projects, to ensure that the engineering solutions are in line with the requirements of Operations.
- Make sure that the calculations and calculations are checked and approved by yourself and then by the (senior) Engineers and/or Team leaders and/or Manager.
- Record and maintain technical documents and data in (sub) systems, in line with internal requirements.
Reports to – Engineering Manager
Education & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering
- Knowledge & experience in Autocade
- Willingness to travel as per project requirements
- 0 to 1 years working experience
About our Company
Mammoet has a culture which is informal, open, and professional, geared to new technological developments, customer service, and satisfaction among the employees.
Mammoet is full of people who love what they do. Loyal, hardworking, and with a desire to find the best way to do their job. They are open and outspoken. Even blunt at times. But always with a sense of humor and respect for each other’s qualities. When you spread this attitude around the world amazing things can happen. If you want to be the best you can possibly be, then Mammoet might just be your company. Reach out and join us. You’ll be surprised by the difference you can make.
Mammoet helps clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. For that purpose, we provide solutions for lifting, transporting, installing, and decommissioning large and heavy structures.
Realizing those solutions is an integrated daily effort, shared by everyone at Mammoet, in every aspect of our services: creative engineering, careful planning, and safe delivery.-
Career LevelNot SpecifiedQualificationNot SpecifiedJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsBuilding/Construction, Civil/Construction
We are a well-established multi-national heavy lift, transportation and project construction company with a regional office based in Singapore. Mammoet is the world‘s leading tailor-made heavy lifting and multimodal transport solutions specialist. Our core business is the transport, shipping, installation (including horizontal and vertical positioning) and removal of heavy or large objects, to and from any location, onshore and offshore. Mammoet’s activities are focused on the petrochemical industry, civil engineering projects, the power generation sector, offshore and marine projects. Our engineering skills, experience, thousands of highly skilled professionals and a vast fleet of state-of-the-art equipment, combined with high quality and safety standards, have made Mammoet a market leader, setting trends and records around the world
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply