Project Coordinator (Construction/Building) responsibilities are:
- Help all stakeholder to contact each other and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
Project Coordinator (Construction/Building)requirements are:
- 2+ years’ experience of working on a Project Coordinator position in a related field
- Significant experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, etc
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello or AutoCab)
- Good organizational and multitasking skills will be a plus
- BS or BA degree in a related field; PMP or PRINCE II certification will be a bonus
For interested applicant, kindly send your resume in Word/PDF format
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers with the services provided by us.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsBuilding/Construction, Civil/Construction, Engineering, Industrial Engineering
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.