About the Role
Workpac are currently seeking an experienced Program Controller to join our client Rio Tinto in their integrated Operations team based in Perth. This exciting role will see you responsible for providing cost reports and forecasts for programme work streams and managing the day to day financials and purchasing for the programme in SAP. The right candidate will have previous SAP experience, demonstrated experience in applying project controls and governance across multiple projects. This role will be commencing as soon as possible on a Monday to Friday roster, 40 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide cost reporting and forecasts for programme work streams.
- Consolidate workstream updates and prepare programme status reports.
- Support preparation of key programme updates including quarterly plan reviews, steering committees and working group meetings.
- Manage day to day financials and purchasing for the programme in SAP
- Assist with applying controls and quality assurance across the programme.
- Provide guidance and support to workstream teams in programme governance and control best practices.
- Provide best practice knowledge in managing and reporting workstream progress and financials.
- Engage with the finance team to support asset capitalisation processes for the programme.
- Perform reconciliation between SAP and programme controls management tools.
- Advise workstream leads and project managers of standard processes and controls within the E2E programme.
Skills and Experience
- Experience managing project financials in SAP.
- Experience applying project controls and governance across multiple projects.
- Exposure to a range of project management methodologies e.g. PRINCE2, PMBOK, Scrum,
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.