Program Manager, Startup Programs
Facebook is seeking an experienced business or product leader who is passionate about growing a global ecosystem of world class startups building with Facebook’s products and platforms. You will develop strong partnerships with the ecosystem and scale product-driven programs to grow the next generation of Facebook product partners. In addition, you will work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Business Development teams to build this ecosystem of startups.
- Contribute to Startup Programs team strategy and approach based on the priorities and roadmap of Facebook products and platforms, and the needs of startups
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, business development, partnerships, legal, sales and marketing to launch and execute startup programs based on product priorities
- Establish qualitative and quantitative analysis of program performance against product goals, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality, and ensure industry impact optimized for a diverse startup community — both regionally and globally
- Represent Facebook and provide thought leadership and perspectives in external communities, forums and events with key innovators and technical audiences
- Manage and allocate resources to drive the best results
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time with flexibility to work across time zones and influence remote teams
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years experience in product strategy, business development, partnerships or equivalent work experience and experience working with Facebook technologies
- Experience with defining, developing and leading large scale programs or products in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional collaboration and relationship-building skills — with the experience developing strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside Facebook
- Experience displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics
- Excellent communication skills
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.