Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Robert Half are working with a well-known global financial services business who have their regional headquarters based in Dubai. We are looking for a talented and experienced Program Manager to partner directly with the regional CEO.
The purpose of the role will be to oversee the PMO process implementation and ensure that organization initiatives are implemented successfully, within required timelines and set budgets.
* Participate in the strategy reviews and set the organization initiatives
* Define project requirements, develop timeline and budget.
* Prepare and deliver RFP, negotiate and finalize vendor/proposal responses, solutions selection and contracts & agreements with vendors
* Prepare dashboards on the progress of organizational projects portfolio
* Responsible for project communication among all stakeholders
* Manage and engage in regular follow-ups with project team and vendors and provide guidance and information related to the project; conduct regular meetings to review project risks, issues and develop mitigation and contingency plans where required
* Ensure smooth production, scheduling, resourcing, project management and technical implementation – including the management of internal teams and external partners
* Manage & monitor projects budget
* Ensure proper execution of the risk strategy throughout the project’s lifecycle, create awareness for the relevant stakeholders and set risk mitigation plans.
* Define and enhance projects management methodology to meet best practices
* Maintain project documentation and identifying project risk
* Assess current organization operations and recommend new solutions with different divisions
* Training to department heads on standards and PMO methodology
* Project Deliverables on time and budget
* Vendor management
* Resources management
* Risk Planning/Mitigation
* Knowledge and expertise in program/project management and systems development methodology
* Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
* More than 10 years of IT and business/financial sector work experience
* More than 5 years of program/project management experience
* Knowledge of stock market and investing banking environment
Salary and Benefits
* 35,000 – 45,000 AED per month + wider company benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\’s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.