Production & Maintenance Manager
TRUST RECRUIT PTE. LTD.North-East
- Manage production team
- Implement, improve and manage production planning and processes
- Implement, improve and manage Safety culture in production organization
- Implement, improve and manage Lean culture
- Ensure proper application of MOE of the company
- Ensure effective and efficient corrective and preventive actions in the event of any non-conformance and non-compliance matters.
- Ensuring disciplinary action among maintenance personnel with regards to violation of airworthiness, quality, environmental, health, safety, and security regulations and requirements
- Support Engineering in new capability development
- Manage, implement and improve calibration processes
- Manage the maintenance of tool, bench test and buildings
- Contribute to the development of the company as part of senior management.
- Ensure profitability and achievement of targets of the company
- Reports KPI to the management team
- Aeronautical Engineering Degree with at least 5 years relevant experience as Production Manager or Workshop Manager in Aviation Industry
- Lean oriented
- Able to work with and get trusted by people in every different level of hierarchy
- Organize and manage teams (Technicians, Engineers)
- Evaluate conformity of the organization
- Mechanical (Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Fuel, Electro-mechanics) and/or Avionic background
- Know requirement of general procedures and quality, environment and security requirements
- Know aeronautics regulations (EASA 145, FAA 145, ISO 9001, EN9110, ISO 14001…)
- Know production tools and audit technics, communication technics and negotiation technics
- Build and manage dashboards
- Know how to use the IT system
HOW TO APPLY:Interested applicants, kindly send your resume in MS WORD format to [email protected] or please click on “Apply Now” and provide the below details in your resume.We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Important Note: Trust Recruit Pte Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
Please read our privacy statement on our corporate website www.trustrecruit.com.sg.Trust Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License No: 19C9950
EA Personnel: Chong Lih Siean (Jessy)
EA Personnel Reg No: R1547998
Career LevelManagerQualificationProfessional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience5 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsSciences, Aviation, Engineering, Other Engineering
Trust Recruit is Singapore’s leading relationship-based human resource and recruitment firm. With more than 20 years of collective consulting experience, we provide personalized workforce solutions for our corporate clients, ranging from multinational corporations to the public sector, as well as small and medium enterprises.
At Trust Recruit, integrity and reliability permeates every level of our recruitment process. TRUST is our currency of interactions; be it with our valued clients, talented job-seekers or our own employees. Through our premium staffing services, we are committed to connecting and developing quality relationships between candidates and companies.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.