Product Manager II
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Our Product Manager will be responsible for defining and delivering customer-centric product features and for our Brands. You will have at least 5 years’ experience as a n e-commerce Product Manager in a client-facing role in a D2C or consulting environment . Experience working with off-shore or remote teams in different time zones , and launching products for international markets. You will be an expert in agile scrum methodology using Jira to manage backlogs and roadmaps .
What you’ll need to succeed
– Collaborate with off-shore / internal teams and the brand to prioritize the roadmap and champion the features which will provide the most value to all stakeholders .
– Partner with the Brands to align the global business goals with customer requirements and create well-defined user stories with acceptance criteria
– Work with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to analyze patterns and trends and identify core problems and solutions throughout the product
– Run focus groups and discovery calls with users to understand their perspective and begin to test their initial hypotheses.
– Understand markets and competition in depth
– Coordinate the day-to-day prioritization with the development team and stakeholders to push forward the most important features in the simplest version
– Drive product backlog, write user stories and conduct grooming sessions with your team
– Challenge the status quo of the current solutions and drive resolution through collaboration, influence and innovation
– Define key business and product success metrics, tracking them, and improving upon them in order to form data-driven opinions
– Write release documentation & train cross functional teams on new product enablement
– Manage expectations of users and stakeholders, as well as communicating with your customers to guarantee that solutions are fit-for-purpose
What we can offer you
– With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group’s success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group’s competitive edge in today’s market.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.