As this country’s number one digital home loan platform, we’re disrupting the way Australian’s research, compare, apply and settle their home loan. Lendi has settled in excess of $10 billion dollars of home loans and we continue to grow. While we are proud of what has been achieved, we still have much to deliver in our journey to fully automate the home loan experience.
Our mission is to make the home loan process easy and straightforward, giving certainty and transparency to our Customers in a marketplace filled with complexity. As our Platform continues to develop, we’re passionate about delivering a best-in-breed customer experience through our proprietary technology that we’ve built from the ground up, and lendi is fast becoming a household brand in this space.
We are hiring a Product Designer to join our team to help us shape the future of digital home loans. You will be collaborating with cross functional teams, end to end in all phases of design from discovery to execution. We are looking for a highly organised and detailed oriented designer who has a passion for experimentation and a background in customer acquisition journeys. You will utilize your research and design toolkit to understand user needs, communicate and prototype design solutions at varying levels of fidelity, and collaborate closely with Product Managers, Business analysts and Engineers to shape solutions and bring them to market.
What you’ll do
- Deliver product experiences which meet the needs of our customers and internal users
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Rapidly producing multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- Balance customer experience and business impact with speed and quality
- Facilitate co-design workshops that encourage problem solving with cross-functional teams
- Communicate user goals, tasks, needs, and behaviours through service design maps and/or customer journeys as well as document the detailed user journey through wireframes
- Work closely with product managers, designers, engineers, and stakeholders to drive collaboration throughout design process to deliver the final product
- Give and solicit feedback from others to increase design quality
Skills and experience
- Solid understanding of user-centred and web design principles
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Figma
- Ability to effectively manage time, priorities tasks and work within deadlines
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment
- Experience in financial services, or similar industry, in a hands-on design role
- A portfolio that details examples of your work
Benefits and perks
- ‘Flex First’ – flexibility of remote working (home and/or office)
- We take Career development seriously. We have the opportunities, budget and frameworks in place to propel your career in the direction you want to take it
- A week’s additional annual leave after 3 years’ service
- ‘Awesome Days’ – an extra day’s leave a year to do something awesome!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
For more job vacancies visit https://apdin.com/jobs/
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.