Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Our client an International Oil & Gas processing EPC has an opportunity for an Applications Engineer to support the offices across the globe on design, estimating & proposals preparation on engineering equipment, you will be responsible to:
– Evaluate design and performance on proposed equipment on potential customers specifications.
– Work with the proposals team on process flow diagrams.
– Interface with internal & external stakeholders.
– Build relationships with third party engineering companies to develop proposals.
– Support the sales staff on presentation, bid strategies.
The successful candidate must hold the following
– Degree educated in a relevant engineering discipline, chemical would be advantageous.
– Minimum 10 years experience.
– Knowledge in amine units/TEG/Cryos.
– Able to design conceptually.
– Fluent in simulation equipment.
– Knowledge of engineering codes (ASME, ANSI etc)
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.