We are currently seeking to employ a permanent full time
About Our School
All Saints Grammar is a Co-educational School in inner South West Sydney that caters for students from PreKinder to Year 12 and has been helping shape the lives of students and partnering with families since 1990. Founded by the Parish and Community of Belmore and District, the School was established to support families in their quest to introduce and instil Hellenic values and the Orthodox Christian faith to the next generation of Greek Australians. Today, our School attracts students from many different faiths and backgrounds.
At All Saints Grammar, we prepare each child for a globalised future. We nurture their strengths, and provide learning opportunities for them to flourish and grow, so that they can contribute to the world through a unique, holistic, future-focused educational program.
We believe that the foundation of a great school rests with its people. The partnership we create with our community is about more than academic success; it is about nurturing and encouraging each student to flourish as an individual, through modelling, educating and guiding the young lives entrusted to our care.
To become part of All Saints Grammar means to be part of a wonderful school community that is redefining success for all its members.
The successful applicant will be an outstanding Primary teacher who will be part of a creative and dynamic team. They will possess an exemplary understanding of best practice and exhibit a deep commitment to and understanding of student learning.
You will be reporting to our Head of School and will be responsible for the provision of quality educational experiences for students in an environment that reflects the priorities and pillars of the school community.
The preferred candidate will be expected to:
- Support and implement the vision of our school
- Implement and uphold best practice teaching and learning strategies in line with the school’s pedagogical framework
- Engage in further professional development as part of continual learning
- Support the priorities and pillars of our community ‘Faith, Excellence and Respect’
- Abide by and comply with Child Protection and WHS policies
- Always conduct themselves in a professional and ethical manner
- Participate in supporting the Christian Ethos of the School, with a willingness to contribute to its academic, pastoral and co-curricular life
- Fulfil roles as required to comply with duty of care obligations.
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Tertiary qualification in Education
- Experience teaching Primary literacy and numeracy
- Experienced classroom teacher familiar with the implementation of the NESA new syllabuses
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in digital literacy with regard to application in teaching and learning
- Able to develop a stimulating and engaging learning environment
- Demonstrate implementation of planned activities and supply evidence of effective evaluation of teacher/learning activities
- Provide evidence of incorporating effective learning programs and suitable teaching aids and/or resources
- Experience in assessing and reporting on student progress and classroom management techniques
To be considered for this opportunity, we kindly request that you submit the documentation listed below:
- a current cover letter explaining how and why you would make a great addition to our team,
- your Curriculum Vitae,
- copies of your academic achievements with transcript, and
- contact details for 2 referees.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply