Presales Solutions Architect
· Good knowledge of Cloud operations and Hybrid/Multi Cloud use cases
· well experienced in data center technologies including CI/HCI infrastructure, storage, server, network, DR/Business Recovery best practices, operation etc. (ideally with solutions from Dell Technologies)
· Familiarity with VMware virtualization and SDDC solutions
· Have gained a fundamental understanding of Dell Technologies’ data center technology and cloud solutions competitors
· Have passionate about delivering inspiring presentations to all levels of your client’s IT organization and C-level audiences
· self-motivated and proactive individual and understand the importance of a strong sense of urgency as demonstrated by your ability to drive customer demand
· have at least 5 years of related sales and technical experience
· Language requirements: Arabic (native) and English
· The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
· Excellent time management and organization.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
· Experienced with basic Systems Technologies design/architect.
· Experience with RFP/RFI writing and responding to commercial/government RFP documents.
· Build Bill of Quantities (BOQ)/ Bill of Materials (BoM), Costing Analysis, SOW’s, solution design, High-level design (HLD) and Visio’s.
· Hands-on experience in Implementing the solution. Clarifying a client’s system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business.
· Ability to walk Customers through demos/POC based on common scenarios
· Able to relay technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Collaborate with the sales team to build a winning strategy.
· A firm, technical grasp of cross-industry Enterprise IT infrastructures and of the day-to-day concerns business stakeholders with an ability to position the unique value of a Systems solution to each potential client’s business/infrastructure issues.
· Aware of cloud services and building a degree of technical expertise in this area.
· As part of the sales team, you will develop and implement specific account penetration strategies and technical sales plans
· You are the go-to person to conduct customer needs and analyze requirements to build the fundament for solutions beyond expectations
· You will lead the development of responses to critical customer requests
· Use your experience to architect and document solutions and services by leveraging the DELL TECHNOLOGIES portfolio to meet customer objectives
· Delivering impactful presentations is a corner stone for the success
· Maintain and extend your knowledge of DELL TECHNOLOGIES solutions as well as competitor’s solutions, to effectively address and dispel customer objections
· Support sales team to achieve target quota
· Maintain partnership and reach to highest level
Skills and Knowledge:
Experience in systems solutions like:
· Nutanix, HUAWEI, DELL EMC: Servers, Storage, and CI & HCI.
· Microsoft VMware Server Virtualization, vSAN & SDDC
· Data Protection: Commvault, Veeam or Veritas.
· Cloud: Azure or AWS.
· Citrix XenDesktop, VMware Horizon is a plus
· Holding technologies’ certification is a plus.
Job Location Kuwait Company Industry IT Services Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Information Technology Employment Type Unspecified Monthly Salary Range Unspecified Number of Vacancies Unspecified
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply