These are truly exciting times at Minda, with unprecedented growth, business transformation, significant investment in a variety of systems and the ability for you to make a truly valued contribution to the lives of the customers we support.
At Minda, we are passionate about creating great outcomes and experiences for our clients and our people, so why not join us?
We are a value-based organisation: we work with heart,to create opportunity, operating with respect, to build a community,inspired by empathy. These values run through the core of each decision for each person we support.
The Payroll Officer supports the Senior Payroll Manager with the responsibility for provision of effective, accurate and timely processing of salaries and wages across the organisation. This includes the maintenance of employee data within the Payroll and Rostering systems.
The Payroll Officer works and liaises with a broad range of internal and external departments including, but are not limited to; Australian Tax Office, Child Support Agency, Centrelink, Salary Sacrifice Agencies, Superannuation Providers.
Please note this role is a Fixed Term contract for 15 months
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide timely and accurate processing of salaries and wages
- Calculate income maintenance payments, salary sacrifice refunds, audits on leave entitlements
- Company transfers of employees
- Calculate Terminations and leave pay outs
- Calculate annual increments on a fortnightly basis to ensure the accuracy of wages
- Effectively manage Parental leave and associated payments
- Ensure all enquiries relating to all pay are addressed in a friendly and helpful manner with a view to satisfactory resolution of the query
- Assist staff and management with rostering and leave queries
- Run Bank Audit report for accuracy each pay run
- Establish and maintain employee records of service for all leaves and pay rate increases that arise
- Other duties as requested by the Senior Payroll Officer or Senior Payroll Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Technology One Payroll System experience (desirable)
- Roster-On experience (desirable)
- Demonstrated ability within a large Pay Office environment
- Proven experience with the interpretation of Awards, EBA application within a payroll environment for the payment of salaries and wages
- Experience in the provision of Payroll services including data entry, accurate and timely maintenance of electronic payroll systems
- Experience with calculating payroll entitlements including taxation rates, superannuation and termination payments
- Knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to access and use resources
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- National Police check
- Valid and unrestricted South Australian Driver’s Licence
- NDIS worker screening clearance
How to apply
To apply select the ‘apply’ button below and you will be redirected to our website where you will then be able to commence your application.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.