COPE – Australia First Choice in Advanced Logistics
Australia’s largest independent specialist “Sensitive Freight” carrier with depots in all capital cities and major centres. At COPE Sensitive Freight, it’s our people that make all the difference. We are the leading specialists in sensitive freight and live our values of trust, respect, integrity and passion. It is critical that complex freight movements are managed with care and this comes with creating the right team who have the right skills to meet our customer’s needs. Nationally, our 500+ employees take pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience.
We are looking for an energetic Operations Manager to join our team. You are an individual who utilises open and honest communication and possesses the passion, enthusiasm and determination to lead your team to achieve outstanding results.
- You will be working directly with and supporting the NSW State Manager
- Provide a safe working environment for your team, supporting a ‘safety first’ culture
- Participating and committing to WHS, CoR and Quality requirements at all times
- Leading a team that consists of 6 direct reports, a fleet of 20+ plus trucks including PUD, Bulk and Trailers in the most efficient and compliant manner whilst meeting or exceeding our customers expectations
- Building strong business relationships with both internal and external customers
- Providing strong communication and leadership of staff to ensure targets are met
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Management role
- Strong leadership qualities, including people and time management skills
- Ability to make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Be a driving force to develop and implement processes to improve business efficiencies
- Demonstrated ability to analyse data and identify improvement opportunities
- Highly motivated to achieve set goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business or Logistics desirable but not essential.
What’s in it for you?
If you are a hardworking and motivated individual who thrives on achieving goals, delivering quality improvements and taking ownership and accountability for your operation – this is the opportunity for you. COPE is a dynamic and evolving business and will present career opportunities for the right applicant. You will work as part of a great team and be remunerated with an attractive salary package.
If you believe you fit the requirements for this role, please submit your CV and Cover Letter by clicking the ‘apply now’ button below.
We appreciate your time in applying, please note previous applicants need not apply and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply