Operations Inventory Analyst
What Inventory Mgmt contributes to Cardinal Health
Inventory Management is accountable for the design and execution of demand planning and customer forecasting systems, supply planning, product deployment and expediting processes and the development and implementation of a stocking optimization model to minimize costs and inventory while delivering on service requirements.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- 2-4 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies basic concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform routine tasks
- Works on projects of limited scope and complexity
- Follows established procedures to resolve readily identifiable technical problems
- Works under direct supervision and receives detailed instructions
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments
- Review and research customer demand changes
- Collaborate with buyers on special orders and demand variation
- Inventory Reconciliation research and reporting
- Corporate collaboration for item discrepancy issues
- Work with corporate Inventory Management, Operations, Sales, Transportation and customers
- Assist in new customer onboarding and Inventory planning
- Cross department project work with both Corp. and FDCs
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.