Full Job Description
Who We Are
Lead by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations, Rendr Physicians is a primary care driven multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 100,000 patients through its 40 locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens.
Location: Various locations available across Brooklyn and Manhattan
Medical receptionists are responsible for providing a great first impression of Rendr Physicians by warmly welcoming patients to the practice and providing exceptional customer service throughout the visit.
- Warmly greet and direct patients, vendors, and visitors as they enter the practice
- Schedule new appointments and coordinate follow up appointments
- Process insurance information to determine patient eligibility and collect copays accurately
- Check-in patients upon arrival and assist with completion of paperwork when needed
- Address questions specific to insurance benefits and coverage and escalate questions to Billing Team when appropriate
- Check/prepare lab or imaging reports
- Verify accuracy of patient information and make appropriate changes or updates in records
- Conduct follow-up reminder calls to patients when needed
- Answer phone calls and handle all inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Help patients in distress by responding to emergencies
- Handle sensitive and confidential patient data appropriately
- Bilingual in English and Chinese required
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong sense of accountability
- Dedication to patient satisfaction and safety
- Adaptability and flexibility able to work in different offices
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage competing priorities
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.