The Brown and Hurley Group are looking for:
- Qualified heavy vehicle mechanics with DAF and/or Kenworth experience
- Qualified mechanics of all other types looking for a change or to upskill
Our qualified mechanics:
- Perform a variety of heavy vehicle services including diagnostics, servicing, pre delivery, repairs, rebuilds and call-outs
- Take pride in their work, have a positive attitude, works safely and are self-motivated, hardworking, team orientated and have good communication skills
- Have a HR and forklift licence (preferred)
- High base and overtime rates $
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Financial relocation support
- Generous rewards for work excellence
- Dual trade opportunities and completion bonuses
- State-of-the-art and industry leading workplaces
- Flexible shifts
- Mental health and wellbeing support program
- Corporate benefits program
- Guaranteed job security
- Internal transfers
Multiple vacancies are available now for an immediate start and a fast-tracked recruitment process. Click ‘Apply’ or visit our website to learn more about The Brown and Hurley Group and apply there. Your new and rewarding career awaits at The Brown and Hurley Group
The Brown and Hurley Group is one of Australia’s leading truck and agricultural dealers with eleven locations throughout QLD and Northern NSW. We are a family business specialising in the sale and service of heavy commercial trucks and trailers, and agricultural and construction machinery. The Brown and Hurley Group is the winner of many industry awards and a leading supplier to Australia’s Road Transport and Agricultural Industry.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.