Lunch & Transport ProvidedGood Staff Benefit Package
- 5 Day Work Week
- Perform daily routine inspection of the building / facilities / M&E Services etc.
- Perform troubleshooting of faulty electrical installation / M&E System / Fire Protection System / Air-Conditioning System / etc.
- Supervision of term contractors for daily cleaning of facilities, pest control, periodic servicing of air-conditioning system / Fire Alarm System, landscape maintenance and Ac-hoc repair works etc.
- Perform handy repair and reinstatement works like painting, changing of lighting, furniture, plumbering, etc
- Perform day-to-day data logging, corrective and preventive maintenance on facilities and system.
- Able to communicate and liaise with subcontractors and teammates.
- Ensuring adequate safety precautions on site.
- Resolving all site issues and ensuring timely completion of he assigned projects.
- Coordinate service provider to site for site activities and work.
- Ensuring cleanliness and tidiness of site.
- Any other job assigned by HOD/Supervisor from time to time.
- Secondary/ITE in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering / Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Facilities Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in M&E
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive Attitude
- Willing to learn.
- Able to work in a team.
- Able to work weekends and public holidays.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.