Marketplace Onboarding Associate
Saks is a world-renowned luxury ecommerce destination. The company’s unique approach combines a focus on the digital customer experience with a strong connection to a network of extraordinary stores that extends that seamless experience into the real world.
On its website and app, Saks offers an unparalleled selection of curated merchandise across fashion for women and men, beauty, jewelry, home décor and more. In addition to the shopping experience, customers come to Saks for inspiring editorial content, access to digital stylists, lifestyle experiences and other world-class services. The company is currently in the midst of a dramatic expansion, driven by significant enhancements to its platforms and offerings, with the goal of becoming the preeminent destination for luxury internationally.
In partnership with the marketplace operations team, develop and manage vendor onboarding activities from project kick-off, training, configuration, and launch to .
The specialist will help define and onboard vendors for both direct-to-consumer channels, dropship and marketplace via API, EDI and browser based platforms.
This partner will support solutions by working with internal teams (product managers, operations, and engineers) to align on key components of issues and research root causes. The specialist will build out best practices around technical integrations for dropship and marketplace vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrate strength in communications and technical discussions
- Flexibility in approach to resolve problems on a daily basis and effectively prioritze under pressure.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Digital focused role
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Strong PC and excel skills
- Understanding of digital platforms and third party feeds
- Knowledge of OMS and databases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain productivity in a multi tasking environment
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Passion for Ecommere, technology and digital
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to beginning employment.
- Lead implementation meetings with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Facilitate training and demo walkthrough sessions to ensure timely and efficient adoption of the marketplace platform.
- Create and monitor technical onboarding process with director to consumer systems
- Support development of onboarding enhancements
- Train sellers to the back-office, functional tools
- Other onboarding and marketplace responsibilities
Your Life and Career at Saks:
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman