Maintenance & Warranty Coordinator
Your new role will allow you to contribute your wealth of knowledge and experience adding value to the department.
The role will be seeing you share as one of the main points of contact for the Warranties and Maintenance Department and performing all facets relating to the department needs.
- Addressing enquiries promptly via phone and email.
- Liaising with key business partners to form strong relationships that benefit the business.
- Undertake regular, proactive, and positive communication between all stakeholders.
- Ensuring that matters are dealt with in a prompt & professional manner.
- Keeping stakeholders up to date on key timelines.
- Monitor all reports and maintain critical data updates where required.
- Contribute ideas that improve the efficiency, effectiveness & productivity of the department.
- Coordinate subcontractor and supplier material and equipment deliveries & bookings.
- Facilitate communication between clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and other project participants
- Gather information, assist in developing solutions, and adjust to necessary changes in work sequences as required.
- A friendly company culture with a supportive, collaborative, and helpful team.
Skills & Experience:
To be considered for this role it is essential you meet the following criteria
- Strong administrative skills;
- Must be highly organised with excellent time management skills;
- Display a strong work ethic, ability to work autonomously and liaise with stakeholders;
- Proactive with a positive can-do attitude;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Compliance mentality and ability to be firm in your role.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.