Maintenance Fitters & Electricians
Pace has been afforded the opportunity to partner with our valued client to connect suitably experienced and trade qualified professionals to a household name in the Toowoomba/Dalby region.
These business critical maintenance functions are fundamentally engaged to minimise down time and optimise productivity, by providing a high standard of industrial maintenance services.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Assist with the maintenance install of new or refurbished equipment;
- Run tests to ensure that new machinery is ready to be implemented;
- Determine root cause of equipment malfunctions – including hydraulic or pneumatic systems;
- Conduct regularly-scheduled maintenance to ensure effective operation;
- Create and manage reports pertaining to the repair and maintenance of equipment.
You will be confident in your ability to perform the inherent requirements of the role with an exemplary safety ethos which will shine through in the feedback from your referees.
- Must hold relevant Australian trade qualifications;
- A current Australian “C” class driver’s license and forklift licence (preferred);
- Previous experience in heavy industry/industrial settings;
- Welding experience (advantageous)
- Must be able to perform repairs, diagnosis, calculations and accurately read building and/or works plans.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.