We have a real passion for the environment and therefore recycling!
Re.Group, an Australian owned company, focused on providing solutions for recycling and recovery of resources from waste. We have strong values and our success comes from our people
- Believe in what we say
- Reward hard work
- Listen to our people
- Work together
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We have a great opportunity for a Maintenance Fitter to join our team in Hume. This is a full-time role, where your shifts will rotate between 10.30am to 6.30pm & 2pm to 10pm.
Daily responsibilities will keep you busy maintaining, fixing and altering various machinery within our depot. The tasks range from conveyer belts, through to welding what’s required. We heavily rely on our Maintenance team to ensure each shift operates without obstacles.
What will you do?
- Conduct preventative maintenance for onsite machinery
- General onsite maintenance work
- Mechanical service and repairs of equipment
- Ensure production operates smoothly
- Be available to work rotating shifts i.e. Day & Afternoon shifts
- Be available for 24 hour support if needed
- Able to work weekends when required
- You have a Certificate III Engineering – Mechanical trade
- You have experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment
- You have knowledge of Health & Safety compliance
- You think about safety first
- You have a ‘can do’ attitude
- You can work overtime, weekends, and/or public holidays if required
- We reward hard work
- We encourage innovation
- We listen to our people
- We work together
- Our success comes from our people
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.