Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
The Logistics manager will be responsible to serve clients across the FMCG sector. The role will manage distribution services, transportation, and execution and service levels.
A multi-national and well-established distribution organisation that serves various global and market-leading clients and brands through an extensive operations and a large selection of premium product and ingredient offerings.
The responsibilities of this role include:
Resource planning and utilisation:
* Manage the daily distribution, storage, and delivery of products throughout the warehouses
Control, Safety, Security & Maintenance:
* Ensure proper staff training and up-to-date equipment maintenance
* Manage, monitor, and develop transportation operations, procedures, and policies
* Ensure overall customer and client satisfaction
* Recommend and establish a set of objectives, plans, and projects to optimise operations and cost
* Competitive Salary Package with Benefits
* Long-term career development
* 10+ years of experience with a background in warehousing and delivery of FMCG products
* Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related fields
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.