A well established firm in Victoria’s largest growth corridor specialising in commercial law, commercial litigation, superannuation and specialised businesses requires a self-motivated legal assistant who can impress and, effectively communicate with clients and importantly, within the practice comprising a small work team who truly know that no one is better than others in a workplace where, everyone is equal and has a say.
You will be involved in a wide range of legal and administrative work, having the opportunity to learn new skills and develop existing skills in a friendly and supportive team.
Your duties will include:
- Opening and preparing files;
- Drafting correspondence and legal documents;
- Preparing briefs to counsel;
- File administration, filing and archiving;
- Filing of documentation with Courts and Tribunals;
- Legal research;
- General office duties such as answering and directing telephone calls, mail duties, office upkeep, ordering office supplies;
- Assisting with monthly billing.
We would be pleased to hear from you if you possess the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent prioritisation, organisational and time-management skills;
- An ability to work collaboratively and to build and maintain relationships;
- A proactive and enthusiastic work-style.
We seek a candidate who is available on a full-time basis for an immediate start.
A probationary period will apply to this position. Salary is negotiable according to experience.
Please, no telephone or agency inquiries.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.